Monday 23 July 2012

My First Swiss


Florian is the first cyclist who has come by plain! He flew to Alta in order to start his trip as far north as possible and then to cycle south. But first he wanted to see North Cape.
  Both Florian and I learned a lesson about flying internationally. I picked him up at the airport, but none of his gear had arrived. Since he had not taken it through customs, it was stuck in Oslo. It did arrive the next day, though, and Florian was able to start his trip. I hope he spent all his bad luck at the start.

3 comments:

  1. Hei hei Stig-Martin,

    I couldn't find your email on this blog so I write you there directly. We are five bikers (1 French and 2 German guys,and 2 Polish girls) going to North Cap in August and would like to know if we can stay in the cyclist's home then ? (around 13 August I think)
    My email: mickael.edon.annecy@gmail.com

    Takk !

    Best regards,
    Mickaël

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome to stay with me. It may be crowded but we will sort it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for pointing out that my e-mail is missing on the page. How did you get to know about it?

      Delete